Transfer Files From pc to Android WIFI Without App
You don’t have to worry at all to transfer files between your Android device to your computer.
In this article, we will tell you how to transfer files from a PC to Android WiFi without an app. For this, we will tell you the 4 best ways.
How to Transfer Files from a PC to Android with Bluetooth?
The best way to wirelessly transfer files from Windows to Android is by using Bluetooth.
Since it works on both Android devices and Windows computers, you don’t need third-party applications.
All you have to do is pair the two devices and manually select what you want to transfer wirelessly via Bluetooth.
- First, you connect your Windows PC and Android device.
- For PC-to-Android file transfer, Bluetooth features must be enabled on both devices. Directly, go to your system Settings > Bluetooth to find your Android phone.
- When you find your Android phone, select it from the list of devices and choose to pair.
- The next step is to select the files you want to transfer via Bluetooth.
- After the two devices are paired, you can transfer files from PC to Android wirelessly. For this, you need to choose whether to send or receive files by going to the Bluetooth settings on your computer.
- Now you just select the connected Android phone to transfer your data.
- This will allow you to manually browse the files you want to transfer and click the “Next” button to transfer files from PC to Android wirelessly.
- After that, you accept incoming data on your Android.
- This gives you an indication of the incoming data on your Android device. You just tap the “Accept” button and wait, as your selected files are transferred to the connected Android device.
How do I Transfer Files from PC to Android with Email?
If you want to transfer certain files, you can use your email for that. In this PC-to-mobile file transfer method wirelessly, just attach a file to the mailing client and see its smartphone app to access your data.
For this, you have to obey the below-mentioned stages.
- First, you email your data to yourself from your computer.
- Open your email account on your system. Now, you choose to compose a new email from its web-based interface.
- As the new email interface opens, you can click the attachment icon to manually browse and load the files you want to transfer.
- When the files are attached to the email, you can send them to your email id or keep them in the draft.
- In the next step, you download your attachment to your Android phone.
- To access your files, you launch the Mailing app on your phone and open the relevant email or draft. Here you can just hit on the download icon for the attached file & save it to the local storage of the Android device.
Transfer Files Between Android and PC vid Cloud Storage
Google Drive and Dropbox are still the best options for transferring data wirelessly.
Both of these options connect to the platform and can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection, allowing multiple files or folders to be shared with minimal fuss.
Since Google Drive already exists on Android, if you prefer Dropbox, the two apps are the same.
The only downside to Dropbox’s free tier is limited storage, but if you only sync a small number of files, this shouldn’t bother you too much.
How do I Transfer Files From Laptop to Phone via USB Cable?
If you need to transfer multiple files between your Android phone and PC, then the oldest and most reliable transfer method will be the best for you.
Sharing files from a phone to a laptop is quick and easy, but you do need a compatible cable.
Plug your charging cable into the PC and connect it to your phone.
Now do the following on Windows or Chromebook:
- First, connect your phone.
- Then tap on the notification after which Android shows that the device needs to be charged via USB.
- Finally, under USB settings, set USB for transferring files or File transfer.
How to Transfer Files from PC to Android with WiFi
If you want to transfer a lot of data wirelessly, then Wi-Fi will be the best option for you. For this, you need to enable Wi-Fi Direct on your device.
Several third-party clients such as AirDroid can also be used to transfer files from PC to Android wirelessly.
- First, connect your Android and PC via AirDroid.
- Then you can start by installing the AirDroid application on your PC and Android phone. Now, you have to go to the Android web feature on the device by logging into your account on both devices. This will permit you to scan the QR code displayed on your pc to connect your mobile phone to it.
- Then you upload your files from your computer.
- After connecting the phone to your computer, you can easily transfer files from PC to Android wirelessly.
- After that, you need to download your files from the AirDroid app on your phone.
- To access these files on your phone, launch the AirDroid app on your phone and select the connected PC. Then you select the transferred file and tap on the download icon to save it to your phone.
How do I transfer files from PC to Android using Wi-Fi?
You have to launch a FAME application on your PC and Android devices. These will already be connected when you open the application. Now, select your Android device and click on Send file option. Now go to the files you want to send and click Open to transfer them.
How do I transfer files from a PC to android phone without USB and Wi-Fi?
You need to select “Send or receive files via Bluetooth” from your PC > Select “Send Files” > Select your Android device > “Next” > “Finish” > “Browse” > these files Select the ones you want to send to your phone > “Open” > Tap “Next” to send it > Finish.
How to transfer files from PC to mobile with a Wi-Fi hotspot?
- First, on your Android device, open the device settings and go to Network & Internet.
- Then tap on Hotspot and Tethering after Wi-Fi hotspot.
Which app is great for sharing between PC and Android?
AirDroid, unlike other programs, allows you to check and reply to phone notifications from your computer. It is undoubtedly the best file-sharing app for PC, web, Android, and iOS.
We believe that the above methods are the best solution to your data transfer problems.
Thanks to these methods, transferring data from one device to another becomes very easy.