How To Unlock Samsung Tablet Without Password?
Samsung tablet users go through situations where they have to lose their data due to forgetting their password.
There are many ways to remove the lock without losing your data. In this guide, we will tell you how to unlock a Samsung tablet without a password.
Here we will tell you some ways. If you have forgotten your Samsung tablet password, follow the steps below.
How to Unlock Samsung Tablet without Passwords using Samsung Unlock?
Are you looking for a solution to unlock any lock screen in one click? There is no better way than to tell you about Samsung Unlock.
With this app, you will be able to remove your Samsung tablet PIN, pattern, password, fingerprint, or Face ID in seconds. If you use an older version of a Samsung tablet, you don’t have to worry about data loss.
If you forgot the One Click PIN to unlock your Samsung tablet, you need to follow the below method:
- First, you need to enter the screen unlock module by launching Samsung Unlock on your computer after installation.
- Then install and run Samsung Unlock on your computer.
- The following step is to connect your Samsung tablet to the PC with a USB cable and hit the Unlock Android Screen mode.
- Then the unlock android screen mode has to be selected.
- Now select the correct configuration of your Samsung tablet and press next.
- Then select the correct Samsung tablet information.
- The next step is to put your Samsung device into download mode with the on-screen instructions. Then your Samsung tablet has to go into download mode.
- This makes the software automatically download the recovery package for your tablet. This also unlocks the Samsung tablet.
How to Factory Reset a Samsung Tab a Without Password?
If you don’t remember your Samsung Tab password, don’t worry at all. You will easily factory reset your device without needing a password.
For this, you should follow the method mentioned below.
- First, open the Settings menu on your device and scroll down and tap on the
- “General Management” option. Then tap on the “Reset” option.
- Finally, you have to confirm your choice by selecting the “Factory Reset” option.
- Power off your device.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up key and Home key, then press and hold the Power key.
- When the Android logo seems, escape all three keys.
- Android will display an ‘Installing system update‘ message for 30 to 60 seconds before the system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume Down key to highlight “Wipe Data / Factory Reset”.
- Then press the Power button to select.
- Now press the Volume Down key to delete all user data.
- Finally, press the Power button to select Master Reset and start.
Unlock a Locked Samsung Phone with UnlockGo?
If you forget the PIN then the best way to unlock a Samsung phone is to use a third party. Although you can find many unlocking tools in the market, UnlockGo (Android) – Pattern Password Remover is the best solution to unlock Samsung phones most conveniently and effectively. When it comes to unlocking a forgotten Samsung phone password, you will see the steps below.
- For this, you need to run Unlock Go for Android on your PC or Mac, and from the home interface, click on the “Unlock Screen Lock” function.
- After that, connect your locked Samsung device to the computer and click on “Remove screen lock from Samsung with one click“.
- Then start unlocking Samsung.
- Finally, on the software screen, confirm the points shown and click on “Unlock” to continue further.
Can I unlock a Samsung tablet without a password?
With the Samsung Find My Mobile feature, you can unlock your Samsung tablet without a passcode, locate a lost phone, and more.
When you use the unlock feature, it deletes all screen lock information, including patterns, PINs, passwords, and biometrics. A Samsung account and password are required.
Can you unlock a tablet without the password?
If you can’t unlock your device, your only option is to do a factory reset. This removes the passcode but you will lose all data on your tablet.
After the reset, log in again to restore all your emails, purchases, app downloads, and settings.
How do I unlock my Samsung if I forgot my password?
Go to /findmymobile.samsung.com/ > Login with the same Samsung account. Then click on the Unlock My Screen option on the left panel of the Find My Mobile Account interface > the Unlock button must be clicked. Now your Samsung phone will be successfully unlocked.
How do I force a Samsung tablet to open?
If your device is frozen and unresponsive, the device needs to be restarted.
You need to press and hold the Power button and Volume Down button simultaneously for more than 7 seconds until the device restarts.
If that doesn’t work, hold down the power button for two minutes to turn off the device.
How do I unlock my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 if I forgot my password?
- You need to make sure that the device is switched off.
- Then hit and grip the Volume Up and Power buttons.
- Then continue to hold the Volume Up and Power buttons until the Android recovery screen appears.
- In the next step, from the Android recovery screen, select Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Finally, select Yes.