How to Add Timestamp to Photos Already Taken on Android?
In this guide, we will tell you how to add a timestamp to photos taken on Android. If you are a photographer or print albums, the date and time stamp can be very useful for you.
How to add a timestamp to images in Android
You can add timestamps to photos using Android’s built-in options.
- For this, you need to open your default camera app.
- Then find and tap “Settings”.
- Now find the Timestamp option. For Motorola G series phones, it’s under “Settings -> Watermark”.
- You can then touch or slide the “Timestamp” option to the “On” position.
- Now you need to go back to your camera and take a picture to confirm that the time stamp is displayed.
How to add a date stamp to an image already taken in batch mode?
- First, you add the files. Click on Add File to upload the required images.
- The second step is to add the text. Click on the text watermark whatever text you want to add.
- The third step is to use the preset macros if needed.
- Instead of typing in the date manually, you can use the preset macros provided by Batch Picture Protector.
- This will give you a drop-down list just above the box for typing. Set the file name, date, time, number, etc. in this list. These macros can extract text from an image’s EXIF data and add it to watermark text.
- You can now use the %date% and %time% options to add both date and time information to an image!
- The next step is to click on the beach watermark.
- When you have added the text and the date stamp is ready, click OK. This adds a date stamp to all the photos you previously selected.
- Then click on start.
- Now that your date stamp is generated and the destination folder is selected, click Start. The beach picture protector automatically adds a watermark at the right position with the right size.
Use the Timestamp Camera app
- Now we are going to talk about third-party apps. So now let’s talk about an app called Timestamp Camera, it can fulfill its purpose by allowing you to take photos with date and time stamps on your Android phone. Not only photos but also you can record videos with the application.
- You can get the Timestamp Camera app for free on the official Android app store. After you install it on your phone, you have to launch it from your app drawer. Timestamp Camera is a camera app just like your phone’s built-in camera.
- You have to click on the image with a time stamp on android.
- This will give you a date and time stamp on the live camera in the bottom right corner. To take a picture, you just need to click on the capture button. Like other camera apps, Timestamp Camera also gives you basic camera features.
- You can open the settings by clicking on the clock icon in the bottom right corner. There you can change font style, text size, font color, date, and time p format, etc. However, it has some features locked which can be unlocked by upgrading to the pro version of the app.
Use Instagram to add dates and times on photos
- Instagram lets you add date and time information to your photos. Whenever you add a photo to a story that is more than 24 hours old, Instagram automatically adds a date sticker to it.
- It is possible to adjust it anywhere on the image. To save it to your phone, just click on the download/save icon above.
- Instagram can change it to portrait mode with additional background. After you’ve added the date, you can crop the section using your phone’s built-in photo editor in the Gallery app.
- Instagram Story has another feature that lets you timestamp your photos. For this, you first need to take a photo with Instagram’s built-in camera, then tap the stickers icon at the top or swipe up from the bottom of the screen as soon as you go to the story editor screen.
- Then click on the time sticker to add it to your photo. Then tap on the sticker to change its design.
What are the alternate ways to add a date stamp to photos already taken?
In addition to programs like Batch Picture Protector, there are other methods you can try to add date and time stamps.
You can add date stamps through the camera settings.If you open the settings for the camera app on your smartphone, you’ll find an option to add tamp to photos. Samsung cameras have an option for both location tags and dates and times that can be enabled.
For Canon DSLR cameras, enable Date Stamp by clicking the Menu button and going to Camera Setup Options. Under this list, you will see the Date Stamp option.
Nikon cameras also have a date stamp setting under the camera setup menu. You have to click on the menu and go to the wrench icon to turn on the date and time stamps.
Date stamps must then be added when printing.
Then Windows allows you to add the date and time when printing documents by clicking Print Settings and inserting an AutoText box in the header or footer.
For photos, you can also add date stamps if you’re connected to a special image printer or have the software downloaded.
How to add a timestamp to an existing photo on your mobile?
You can add a timestamp to photos taken on Android. using the built-in Android options.
- First, you open your default camera app.
- Then find and tap on “Settings”.
- Then browse for the Timestamp option.
- Now tap or slide the “Timestamp” option to the “On” position.
- You can then go back to your camera and take a photo to confirm the timestamp is displayed.
Can you add a date stamp to a photo?
With Footer’s free online photo date stamper, you can add a date stamp to a photo you’ve taken over some time.
Simply upload your photos and set the desired time or date stamp with one click, and your photo is date stamped.
How do I manually add a timestamp?
Time is represented by t= followed by the number of seconds you have played the video. An example of a timestamp might be t = 1m45s. If the video URL has a question mark (?) at the end, an ampersand (&) must be used before the timestamp.
Can you add the date and time to Samsung photos?
This may not happen automatically, but you can manually add a date to a photo by going to the Gallery app > selecting a photo > tapping the pencil at the bottom of the screen > tapping the sticker icon > tapping the clock or calendar symbol > You have to make your choice.
How do you edit the date a photo was taken?
- After selecting the image you want to convert, you need to right-click on the image and select Properties.
- Then click on the details tab.
- Now you can simply enter the date under the date taken or click on the calendar icon.
I hope this article will be helpful for you, in this, we have told you some methods by which it is possible to add a timestamp to photos taken on Android..