Screen Mirror Android To Ps4 in 2023 (Quickest Guide)
Most smartphones come in different screen sizes ranging from 3 inches to 6 inches.
It made it perfect for watching your favorite movies, shows, or series and playing games.
Although it offers good screen quality for streaming videos from Netflix or YouTube.
All this can undoubtedly be the best experience.
If you have a Chromecast or any other similar device, then the phone can easily be cast to the TV but if you don’t want to do that, using the applications below you will know that the PS4 how-to screen mirror android to ps4.
Two Methods for You to Mirror
- Android to PS4
Plex – Mirror Android on PS4
Not all mirroring programs will indeed be able to connect your device to the PS4.
Fortunately, Plex can do this in just a few seconds. It is a screen mirroring application that allows Android users to cast their phone to any device such as PS4.
It also supports the streaming of videos, music, and photos.
This app automatically organizes your files so you don’t have trouble finding the media you want to play.
It is free to use. Follow the steps below to mirror Android to PS4.
- You need to create a free account by going to Plex’s official website and clicking “Sign Up“. After that make sure to note your username and password as you may need them to connect between devices.
- The next step is to go to the PlayStation Store and scroll down to the “Apps” section. Then select “Popular” and find Plex. Wait for the app to install, then go to your home screen and click on “TV & Video” > “Plex“.
- Now press the “Sign in” button and click on the link displayed on your screen using the browser from there, sign in to your account, and enter the code on your TV.
- Then by clicking the “Link” you will get a message attached to the app indicating whether you have set up your device correctly or not. If you get an error message on your screen, ignore it and click “Go Home” and not “Retry“.
- Then install Plex on your Android device. Run the application and press “Stay in Trial Mode“. Before you can mirror Android to a PS4 screen you also need to go through the following process.
- Then click on “Allow” and tap on the menu icon or the three horizontal bars. Then go to “Settings” > “System” and check “Advertisement server”, “Show camera roll media“, and “Network discovery“.
- In this step go to the home screen on PS4 you will see your Android device in the top right corner of your TV with local videos and photos, click on the folder to stream, and press the play button.
iMediaShare is an app available on the Google Play Store that is free that helps you connect your phone to another server.
This allows mobile users to easily play photos, videos, and music on your TV screen or audio system.
With this application, it is possible to easily stream Android to PS4. Currently, it is for Android devices running version 2.2 and above.
What’s different about it is that it automatically lists the available devices to you.
So, you just have to choose from the options and you will have your receiver for your media files.
For this, your devices must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Follow the instructions below to learn how to screen mirror android to ps4.
- First, you download and install iMediaShare on your Android device.
- The second step is to launch the application and select what you want to stream from the main interface. For example, “Gallery Photos” or “Gallery Videos” can be related.
- Then scroll down to the bottom of your screen and tap “All Videos” to view video files saved on your phone.
- Now you have to select the one you want to mirror and on the new window, click on “Choose a screen“, select your console from the available devices and tap on it to start the streaming process. If you don’t connect your PS4 to the same network as your Android, you won’t be able to see your device after it enters discovery mode.
Can You Mirror to PS4 Without WiFi?
If you’re wondering if your PS4 can be mirrored from your Android device, the answer is yes! Screen mirroring is possible with a free application called iMediaShare, which will connect your mobile device to the server.
which allows you to play media files on your TV or audio system.
This application will work on Android devices with a 2.2 or higher operating system.
After this app is installed, you need to connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network.
If you have another device that supports screen mirroring, you can consider using one of the apps available in the App Store.
You can connect it via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi Direct.
If you have a PS4, you can use a Lightning to HDMI adapter to connect the two devices via Bluetooth, then when you’re paired, just tap the Bluetooth or Wi-Fi Direct switch on the PS4. Start screen mirroring.
How Do I Cast My Samsung Phone to PS4?
You need to consider the following steps to cast the Samsung phone screen to PS4:
- For this, you need to install the PS4 Second Screen app or any other screencasting app from the App Store on your Android device.
- After that, launch the app and sign in with the username and password associated with your PlayStation Network account. You will then see the PlayStation devices connected to your device.
- The next step is to turn on your console then go to settings, now mobile app connection settings, then add a device. Now a screen with a number will appear.
- This step involves going back to your Android and tapping on your PS4 name and entering the code to connect your phone to your console.
- This puts your phone screen on the PS4.
What is the PS4 Second Screen App?
PS4 Second Screen is an app to sync Android smartphones with your Playstation 4 console.
To use this app, you must be logged in to your PlayStation account.
The bottom line is that the PS4 Second Screen is a great way to more comfortably browse the menus on your PlayStation.
How do I pair my PS4 without Wi-Fi?
You can ‘Mirror Thyroxine’ on PS4 as long as the ‘Streaming’ app is installed on your telephone and then access that stream television on your PS4.
It doesn’t matter if you have Wi-Fi or a local connection, the PS4 console doesn’t have a ‘triiodothyronine subscription mirror’.
Can I screen mirror Android to TV?
Android screen casting makes it possible to mirror an Android device to a television receiver so that you can enjoy your content as if you were watching it on your mobile device.
How do I pair my phone with my PlayStation 4?
Here we will tell you how to connect the phone to PS4.
- For this, you need to download the PlayStation app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Then turn on your PS4 and go to Settings > PlayStation App Connection Settings > Add Device.
- In the next step, make a note of the code number on the screen.
- Then open the PlayStation app on your phone and select Connect to PS4 > Second Screen.
- Finally, your mobile will start scanning for your PS4.
How to Connect My Phone to My PS4 Via USB?
It is possible to connect your PS4 to your Android using the PlayStation app.
This lets you control your PS4 using your phone, and can even be used as a second screen if the game supports it.
A USB drive can also be connected to your PS4 to play media files and back up your important PS4 data.
How do I mirror my Android to TV without Chromecast?
It is possible to cast your Android screen to television without using Chromecast.
- For this, you need to go to the quick settings tray and swipe down on your phone to access your notification drawer.
- After that, you have to find your smart TV. Then enable the screencast feature and find your TV in the list of nearby compatible devices that pop up.
We have written some specific ways to screen multimedia content on your PS4 in this article.
So you can have an amazing experience of how to Screen Mirror Android to Ps4 by following the above methods.