How to see hidden Text Messages on Android?
Do you know how to see hidden text messages on android? If your answer is no then here we are going to explain 100% working methods which can hep you to see the hidden text messages on your android device.
So, here are the methods to see hidden text messages on android:
Using Built-in Tool:
Here we will see how you can see the hidden text messages on android using built-in tool of an android:
- First, you have to open messages app from your phone.
- Then tap on three lines from the left corner.
- After this you have to tap on settings and choose advanced option.
- Under the incoming messages you will see an potion of ‘Show Preview’. You have to tap on this option and choose always.
If you want to see hidden messages on a Samsung device then you need to follow the steps given below here:
- First, you have to tap on the private mode.
- After this just tap on the private mode switch and put it into the ‘On’ position.
- Now you have to enter your PIN of private mode and done.
- Go back to the home screen and tap on app. Then tap on My Files and Private. Now it will display the private files.
To hide your text messages tap on notifications from your android.
Then you have to tap on the settings of in-app notifications.
After this you have to toggle the switch to turn off next to the Preview new messages.
By doing this all of your pop-up messages will be disabled.
The method to uncover the hidden text messages is given below here:
- First, you have to tap on ‘File’ tab.
- After this you have to tap on ‘options’ and open the dialog box of ‘Word Options’.
- Then tap on ‘Display’
- Now just scroll down to the option of ‘Always show these formatting marks on the screen’ section and check box of ‘hidden text’.
- Then you have to click on ‘OK’ to save your settings.
How To Unhide Text Messages On Android?
- To unhide messages on your android you have to swipe down the screen from top and open notifications.
- Then you have to press and hold a particular contact you want to hide and choose ‘Silent’ option.
- Then you need to visit the settings , Apps & Notifications, Notifications and then Notifications on lock screen.
How To Find Hidden Apps On Android?
- From the bottom right of your home screen or bottom center you have to tap on the ‘App Drawer’
- After this you have to tap on the menu icon.
- Then just tap on the ‘Show hidden app’
How To Stop Someone From Seeing Your Text Messages On Android?
Go to the settings app from your phone. Then open sounds and notifications tab.
Now just scroll down and find the notifications tab.
After this just tap on the option of ‘When Device is locked’ and it will show all the hidden data in font of you.
In the following article we have explain how you can unhide or see the hidden messages on your android device.
After reading this article you will be able to see all of your hidden text message without any hassle.